Anatomical Society Meetings
The aim of the Anatomical Society's Scientific Meetings is to promote
One of the greatest strengths of the Society is its diversity and nowhere is this exemplified better than by the range of topics at our meetings.
ABSTRACTS: We are pleased to announce that the call for abstracts is now OPEN!
Please submit your abstract using the Abstract Form
Submit your completed form to email@example.com
Deadline: 5pm on Friday 11th December 2020
Registration for the first Virtual Anatomical Society Meeting is free of charge to delegates.
Join the conversation: #anatsocwintervirtual
- The Virtual Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2020 is scheduled for 6-8th January 2021.
- The Anatomical Society Summer Meeting 2020 in Glasgow was scheduled for 15-17th July 2020 but was cancelled in April 2020.
- The Anatomical Society Summer Meeting 2021 is scheduled for Glasgow on 7th-9th July 2021
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting, 2019, 18th-20th December 2019, Lancaster, UK.
- The 19th Congress of the International Federation of Associations of Anatomists, 9-11th August 2019, Excel, London, UK
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting, 2018, 17-19th December 2018, York, UK.
- Anatomical Society Summer Meeting, 2018, 23rd-25th July 2018, Oxford, UK.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2017, 18th-20th December 2017, Dundee, Scotland.
- Joint Anatomical Society and AAA Summer Meeting, 27th-29th June 2017, NUI Galway, Ireland.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2016, 19th-21st December 2016, King's College London, UK.
- Joint Anatomical Society and BACA Summer Meeting, 19th-21st July 2016, Brighton and Sussex Medical School, UK.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2015, 14th-16th December 2015, Magdalene College, Cambridge, UK.