Anatomical Society Meetings
Early bird registration costs (ends 31st May)
Student member*: £50
Student non-member: £75
Late registration costs (Registration closes 15th June)
Student member*: £60
Student non-member: £90
*Member of Anatomical Society, American Association of Anatomists and Sociedad Anatómica Española.
Abstract submission closes 22nd June.
The conference dinner will be held in the historic and elegant 16th Century Hall at £45.
The aim of the Society's Scientific Meetings is to promote high quality science and research in the anatomical sciences. One of the greatest strengths of the Society is its diversity and nowhere is this exemplified better than by the range of topics at our meetings.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2017, 18th-20th December 2017, Dundee, Scotland.
- Joint Anatomical Society and AAA Summer Meeting, 27th-29th June 2017, NUI Galway, Ireland.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2016, 19th-21st December 2016, King's College London, UK.
- Joint Anatomical Society and BACA Summer Meeting, 19th-21st July 2016, Brighton and Sussex Medical School, UK.
- Anatomical Society Winter Meeting 2015, 14th-16th December 2015, Magdalene College, Cambridge, UK.