Are you studying for an undergraduate degree in the Life Sciences, Medicine, Dentistry or Veterinary Medicine or allied discipline? Did you graduate less than 2 years ago but are not involved in postgraduate study/paid employment ?
If the answer is yes, then you can join The Anatomical Society as an Undergraduate Member and enjoy the privileges and benefits of a Member for a fraction of the cost, plus extra benefits just for you!
In addition to the core benefits, additional benefits for Undergraduate members include:
- Opportunity to network with friendly professionals within the Anatomical Sciences at all career stages and in a wide range of disciplines
- Opportunity to write for Anastomosis
- Access to Undergraduate areas on our website [coming soon]
- Opportunity to take part in ‘Young Life Scientists Symposia’ which are symposia run by and for students that run parallel to our normal Scientific meetings.
- Access to careers information and workshops [coming soon]
- Substantial discounts when you attend The Anatomical Society scientific meetings
- Eligibility to apply for generous grants and bursaries to support your attendance at conferences and to run local lectures and social events