Are you studying for a PhD degree in the life sciences or or did you graduate less than 2 years ago, but are not in a substantive academic, post-doctoral or other salaried position?
If the answer is yes, then you can join The Anatomical Society as a Postgraduate Member and enjoy all the privileges and benefits of a Member for much less, plus extra benefits just for you!
In addition to the core benefits, additional benefits for Postgraduate Members include :
- Full voting rights at Annual General Meetings and General Business Meetings, plus:
- Opportunity to network with friendly professionals within the Anatomical Sciences at all career stages and in a wide range of disciplines
- Access to Postgraduate areas on our website
- Opportunity to write for Anastomosis
- Opportunity to organise and/or take part in ‘Young Life Scientists Symposia’ which are symposia run by and for students that run parallel to our normal Scientific meetings.
- Access to careers information and workshops
- Discounts for you to attend the Society’s Scientific meetings
- Eligibility to apply for generous grants and bursaries to support your attendance at conferences and to run local lectures and social events