Welcome to the Educational section of the Anatomical Society. We are dedicated to improving anatomy education by:
- increasing pedagogical awareness through qualitative and quantitative research;
- providing forums to disseminate research and to share innovations in teaching;
- providing a platform for debate;
- leading educational policy and curriculum strategies;
- training future anatomists and providing continuing professional development;
- informing about, and providing input into, educational matters internationally;
- recognising and celebrating excellent teaching.
- Further details about our specific activities are available via the menu.
If you are interesting in joining us, whether it is to be involved with the Anatomical Society’s Educational Committee or to participate in specific activities or tasks, we would be most grateful to hear from you – so please keep in touch!